Hey there! I am Stratis, 1st-year PhD student at the Max Planck Institute for Software Systems. I am very fortunate to be a member of the Networks - Learning group and be advised by Dr. Manuel Gomez Rodriguez. I am mainly interested in algorithmic challenges arising when applying machine learning in order to inform decisions about humans who present strategic behavior. More broadly, I am interested in machine learning, optimization, and algorithmic game theory with a special focus on real-world applications.
- My academic roots can be found at the School of Electrical & Computer Engineering of the National Technical University of Athens. During my undergraduate studies there, I had the chance to work with Prof. Dimitris Fotakis on data mining and recommendation aspects of the Orienteering Problem.
- My life roots can be found at the Greek island of Lesvos.
- A Spatiotemporal Epidemic Model to Quantify the Effects of Contact Tracing, Testing, and Containment (arXiv preprint)
Lars Lorch, William Trouleau, Stratis Tsirtsis, Aron Szanto, Bernhard Schölkopf and Manuel Gomez-Rodriguez
- Decisions, Counterfactual Explanations and Strategic Behavior (arXiv preprint)
Stratis Tsirtsis and Manuel Gomez-Rodriguez
- Optimal Decision Making Under Strategic Behavior (arXiv preprint)
Behzad Tabibian, Stratis Tsirtsis, Moein Khajehnejad, Adish Singla, Bernhard Schölkopf and Manuel Gomez-Rodriguez